The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) in collaboration with Gurukul Online Learning Solutions (GOLS) has come up with an initiative to launch e-EDP for students. Eligible students can now avail this opportunity to complete their EDP using eLearning.
All the candidates those who have qualified/ passed CS Executive Program (erstwhile Intermediate Exam) are required to undergo this 8 days Executive Development Program (EDP).
The e-EDP will enable students who have not completed their EDP to do it online.
Modalities for the course:
1) Registration : Eligible Students will be required to first register at the ICSI e-learning portal http://elearning.icsi.edu and fill in all the required details correctly.
2) Course Access : On successful payment of fees they can log onto the e-learning portal using the user id and password provided to them at any time convenient to them and completes the program from their own office or residence. The course would be available 24X7.
3) Course Duration :
- Minimum of 8 days
- Access will be given to a maximum of 2 modules / Unit per day (student can access up to 6 hrs. per day).
- The student has to start the course within 14 days of activation of his/her user id and password, which happens after the student receives course activation email from GOLS.
- Student is expected to complete the course within 30 days of the first login.
- Student would be given sequential access to topics of the course which they have to complete before getting access to the next topic.
4) Course Completion:
- A student has to study diligently and complete all the topics allocated in the course. The system will automatically mark attendance of the topic/course on completion of the respective topic or course.
- At the end of each topic, there would be an online assessment which needs to be attempted and completed by the student.
- During the course, there would be 3 Mastery Tests, which a student needs to attempt and secure the minimum prescribed marks for considering him/her for successful course completion. The test/s consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- On successful completion of the entire course and Mastery Test as outlined above, the student would be sent an online “Course Completion Certificate”.
* For e-EDP - All students who have passed the Executive exams on or after 1st September 2009 and yet to complete TOP/EDP.
- Connection to the internet, preferably through broadband.
- A good quality head-set
- Either web-cam or laptop with camera
Fees: Rs. 750/- per participant.
Students will be given access to the course after successful completion of payment which can be online, through cash at selected designated banks or cheque / DD deposited in the designated Bank or by Credit Card.